Trading on financial markets carries risks. Forex and financial contracts are a complex financial products that are traded on margin. Trading carries a high level of risk since leverage can work both to your advantage and disadvantage. As a result, this type of activity may not be suitable for all investors because you may lose all your invested capital. You should not risk more than you are prepared to lose. Before deciding to trade, you need to ensure that you understand the risks involved and taking into account your investment objectives and level of experience. For a safer and sure profit, always request for one of our approved trade manager trade on your behalf.
Client Money Protection
Client Fund Segregation
All client funds are held in segregated accounts, totally separate from any and all HYBRIDFXTRADE corporate accounts. Our External Auditors are Deloitte, one of the world's leading financial auditors.
Investor Compensation Fund
HYBRIDFXTRADE is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund (ICF). The full terms can be found here
INVESTOR COMPENSATION FUND
General Outline of the Investor Compensation Fund
The Investor Compensation Fund was established to secure the claims of covered clients against a ICF through the payment of compensation in the event that the ICF in question was unable to:
- return to covered Clients funds owed to them or funds which belong to them but are held by the ICF in the context of providing investment services to the said Clients or hand over to covered Clients financial instruments which belong to them and which the ICF concerned holds, manages or keeps on their account.
- Membership of the ICF ensures that clients of HYBRIDFXTRADE can claim compensation in the event that HYBRIDFXTRADE is unable to compensate its clients for a claim.
This provides HYBRIDFXTRADE clients with an extra measure of insurance for their funds.
The ICF does not cover Institutional or Professional investors but only retail Clients of HYBRIDFXTRADE .
Under the Rules and Regulations of the ICF, the total payable compensation to each covered Client may not exceed €20.000, irrespective of the number of accounts held, currency and place of offering the investment service.
2.1 Under applicable Regulations the Fund does not compensate the following:
- States and international organizations.
- Central, federal, confederate, regional and local administrative authorities.
- Enterprises associated with HYBRIDFXTRADE , in accordance with the Fifth Schedule of the Law 144(I).
- Managerial and administrative staff of HYBRIDFXTRADE .
- Shareholders of the HYBRIDFXTRADE , whose participation directly or indirectly in the capital of HYBRIDFXTRADE amounts to at least 5% of its share capital, or its partners who are personally liable for the obligations of HYBRIDFXTRADE , as well as persons responsible for the carrying out of the financial audit of HYBRIDFXTRADE as provided by the Law, such as its qualified auditors.
- Investors having in enterprises connected with HYBRIDFXTRADE and, in general, of the group of companies, to which HYBRIDFXTRADE belongs, positions or duties corresponding to the ones listed in paragraphs (5) and (6).
- Second-degree relatives and spouses of the persons listed in paragraphs (5), (6) and (7), as well as third parties acting for the account of these persons.
- Apart from the investors referred to in subsection (2) of section 55 of the Law 144(I), investors-Clients of a member of the Fund responsible for facts pertaining to the member of the Fund that have caused its financial difficulties or have contributed to the worsening of its financial situation or which have profited from these facts.
- Investors in the form of a company, which due to its size, is not allowed to draw a summary balance sheet in accordance with the Companies Law or a corresponding law of a Member State of the European Union.